Millar Instruments has provided the gold standard in solid state pressure sensors for over 40 years. Now a partnership with Telemetry Research provides the first fully implantable wireless high fidelity pressure sensor for small animals.
Combining new production processes and the latest in telecommunications technology, the TRM telemeter sets a new standard for telemetry research.
The system has many advantages:
- Easier to use as there is no fluid or gel.
- Longer lasting so users can expect many multiple reuses to significantly reduce the costs of operation.
- High-fidelity pressure measurement provides accurate pressures including dP/dt and LVP.
- Unprecedented long-term reliability with minimal drift.
- Reduction in telemeter size.
Combined with the advantages of our existing systems this provides a unique solution:
- Rechargeable batteries minimise refurbishment costs.
- Separate channels and 5m range enable co-housing.
- Integrate with your choice of data acquisition and analysis systems to provide a seamless transition from existing telemetry systems, or use our fully integrated solution.
Chose your model:
- TRM54P Pressure only
- TRM54PB Pressure and Biopotential
- TRM54PP Dual Pressure